Protecting Personal Data
– We will never abuse or exploit your personal information in any way.
– We will never send your personal data to any third parties unless required to by law.
– We will never send you emails to which you haven’t subscribed.
– You can unsubscribe from our email list whenever you choose.
Collecting and Processing Personal Data
Personal data includes anything that might identify you: name, last name, email, house address, etc. This website does not collect personal data unless you authorize it, e.g. by ordering products or submitting requests for products or information.
Your personal data is stored throughout the whole period of our professional relationship or potential professional relationship.
Use of Personal Data for Advertising Purposes
If you give express consent, we will use your personal data for advertising and marketing purposes, namely saving your data and using it to, e.g., send news, promotions, updates, etc.
The data that you send us will be used to improve the effectiveness of our marketing and advertising services.
You may withdraw consent to the continued use of your personal data in part or in full at any time. We ask that you inform us of your changed consent through one of the following channels:
- regular mail: Ayatana d.o.o., Alpska cesta 43, 4248 Lesce
You can also withdraw your consent to direct email marketing:
- by replying to a specific email that you receive as part of one of our direct marketing campaigns
by filling out an online form that you find as a link in a specific email that you receive as part of one of our direct marketing campaigns.
Right to Information on the Storage of Your Personal Data
Upon your request sent to one of the channels above we will inform you as to which of your personal data we are storing and for what purposes.
Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other sites, for which this declaration of protecting personal data does not apply. When leaving our site, once again read the declaration on protecting personal data on the site you are now visiting.
As a User
I hereby give my consent to the use of my personal data and confirm that I am aware of the general terms and conditions, and that I understand and accept them.
Cookies are text files that a visited website sends to your computer’s browser. This helps the site remember user settings (such as language), which significantly improves your further user experience.
Cookies therefore make browsing easier and facilitate a faster and simpler user experience. They are used by the majority of websites.
Types of Cookies
A cookie is a type of file that a website creates during your visit and onto which it stores data. This ensures your subsequent visits to the site will be much easier and you will be able to browse it much more quickly. There are two types of cookies:
- Session cookies, which are created and exist only in temporary memory while the user navigates the website. When you close your browser, these cookies are deleted.
- Persistent cookies, which stay on your computer or other device and are activated every time you visit a site.
All browsers allow you to control your cookie settings. Here are instructions on accessing cookie settings on your browser:
Microsoft Internet Explorer: Start button > Internet Explorer > Tools > Internet Options > Privacy > Settings
- Mozilla Firefox: Firefox menu > Preferences > Privacy
- Google Chrome: Chrome menu > Settings > Show advanced settings > Privacy > Content settings > Cookies
- Apple Safari: Safari > Preferences > Security
- Opera: Opera > Preferences > Advanced > Network
If you opt for the deletion or blockage of cookies, some websites or functions thereon might not work properly or with the same efficiency. You will receive a notification about cookies every time you visit the site.
If you update your browser or upgrade your device, cookie settings must be adjusted once again.
To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press and then Add to Home Screen.